The 36 year old West Indies all-rounder Dwayne John Bravo has vouchsafed praise on his CSK Slipper MS Dhoni for always showing faith in him during the Indian Premier League 

Dhoni Bravo
MS Dhoni with Bravo

He also revealed what makes Chennai Super Kings spesh as a Team and why he has a sense of belonging within the team. Bravo revealed this on the Instagram handle of Chennai Super Kings during an Instagram Live session .

"With CSK, there is a sense of family, it is not just a team, over the years the cricketers who have joined the team, they have developed a lot, I have played for other franchises as well, it's important that everyone should be on the same page," said Bravo 

"MS Dhoni has always trusted me and the coach Stephen Fleming also backs me. They allow me to be myself. I bowl in the death overs and sometimes I end up going for runs. CSK has always shown faith in my ability to bowl at the death. Coming up against top players, things won't always go your way. But I am a strong believer in my talent," added the 36 y/o all-rounder.

The king of Slower Ball, DJ Bravo has also managed to win the Purple Cap for most wicket in a IPL Season two times . One in 2013 & the other one in 2015.

The IPL 2020 season has been suspended until further notice due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus